Creating Linkages For Life!


    Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Share
    avatar
    moopow
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Male
    Number of posts : 972
    Age : 39
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by moopow on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:42 pm

    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:45 pm

    Scooter
    avatar
    moopow
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Male
    Number of posts : 972
    Age : 39
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by moopow on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:50 pm

    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:58 pm

    Scooter
    avatar
    moopow
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Male
    Number of posts : 972
    Age : 39
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by moopow on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 pm

    avatar
    tweetafaneeta
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Female
    Number of posts : 758
    Age : 34
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by tweetafaneeta on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:12 pm

    Stop it! Rant
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm

    work plz
    avatar
    kpak
    Newbie

    Male
    Number of posts : 68
    Age : 37
    Location : Jamaica
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by kpak on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:49 pm

    jasonmad wrote:woman is a curse and a gift at the same time

    spoken like a true wise man cheers
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:01 pm

    kpak (kessiep) wrote:
    jasonmad wrote:woman is a curse and a gift at the same time

    spoken like a true wise man cheers

    yeahs of experieence dealing with oldder women lol!
    avatar
    Jamaican_Bebe
    Kinda Crazy

    Female
    Number of posts : 131
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by Jamaican_Bebe on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:18 pm

    jasonmad wrote:
    kpak (kessiep) wrote:
    jasonmad wrote:woman is a curse and a gift at the same time

    spoken like a true wise man cheers

    yeahs of experieence dealing with oldder women lol!
    older women jason?? Shocked
    how much older? Scettico
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:22 pm

    Jamaican_Bebe wrote:
    jasonmad wrote:
    kpak (kessiep) wrote:
    jasonmad wrote:woman is a curse and a gift at the same time

    spoken like a true wise man cheers

    yeahs of experieence dealing with oldder women lol!
    older women jason?? Shocked
    how much older? Scettico

    much older like twice my age Chicken Dance
    avatar
    Jamaican_Bebe
    Kinda Crazy

    Female
    Number of posts : 131
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by Jamaican_Bebe on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 pm

    jasonmad wrote:
    Jamaican_Bebe wrote:
    jasonmad wrote:
    kpak (kessiep) wrote:
    jasonmad wrote:woman is a curse and a gift at the same time

    spoken like a true wise man cheers

    yeahs of experieence dealing with oldder women lol!
    older women jason?? Shocked
    how much older? Scettico

    much older like twice my age Chicken Dance
    *faints* Faint
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:43 pm

    *jason gives JB a kiss* Kissing
    avatar
    Jamaican_Bebe
    Kinda Crazy

    Female
    Number of posts : 131
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by Jamaican_Bebe on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:14 pm

    jasonmad wrote:*jason gives JB a kiss* Kissing
    Exclaim
    avatar
    moopow
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Male
    Number of posts : 972
    Age : 39
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by moopow on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:28 am

    hey bwoy what u doing kissing JB and I am here Thump
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 am

    my youth u a go get The Bond
    avatar
    moopow
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Male
    Number of posts : 972
    Age : 39
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by moopow on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:49 pm

    from who
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 pm

    badman Twisted Evil
    avatar
    moopow
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Male
    Number of posts : 972
    Age : 39
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by moopow on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:13 pm

    whey him deh ....
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:18 pm

    nuh fret urself when u get the gun shot u know
    avatar
    Jamaican_Bebe
    Kinda Crazy

    Female
    Number of posts : 131
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by Jamaican_Bebe on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:08 pm

    moopow wrote:hey bwoy what u doing kissing JB and I am here Thump
    avatar
    jasonmad
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Number of posts : 826
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by jasonmad on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:09 pm

    Jamaican_Bebe wrote:
    moopow wrote:hey bwoy what u doing kissing JB and I am here Thump

    him jealous JB Kissing
    avatar
    tweetafaneeta
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

    Female
    Number of posts : 758
    Age : 34
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by tweetafaneeta on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

    Why is Tiggz so scarce??? Read Book
    avatar
    babyboy
    Newbie

    Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-06

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by babyboy on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:20 pm

    tweetafaneeta wrote:Why is Tiggz so scarce??? Read Book

    I dunno Icon Eek Icon Eek
    avatar
    kpak
    Newbie

    Male
    Number of posts : 68
    Age : 37
    Location : Jamaica
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by kpak on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:18 am

    di man probly under exam pressure still...

    anyway hail everybody old and new kpak passing through once more

    santa

    Sponsored content

    Re: Why is Tiggz so scarce...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:51 pm