Madyardigans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Linkages For Life!

4 posters

What games are you guys playing now and on what console

Poll

Which is better for gaming

[ 2 ]
    What games are you guys playing now and on what console Bar_left100%What games are you guys playing now and on what console Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What games are you guys playing now and on what console Bar_left0%What games are you guys playing now and on what console Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What games are you guys playing now and on what console Bar_left0%What games are you guys playing now and on what console Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Mad Max
    Mad Max

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

What games are you guys playing now and on what console Empty What games are you guys playing now and on what console

Post by Mad Max Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

Hey guys this is my play ground come on in n let's party.

i'm currently playing Need for Speed Undercover, just installed GTA IV and thinking of installing Left for dead and NBA 09.
    tweetafaneeta
    tweetafaneeta
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

Female
    Number of posts : 758
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

What games are you guys playing now and on what console Empty Re: What games are you guys playing now and on what console

Post by tweetafaneeta Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 am

Icon Eek Tweeta used to Nintendo (The original) Yow, Mario was di boss! bounce
    Mad Max
    Mad Max

Male

What games are you guys playing now and on what console Empty Re: What games are you guys playing now and on what console

Post by Mad Max Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:14 pm

lol u know seh mi get a play offa a one a dem waa day n mi stop mid way n ask miself seh, "Self waa u use to find so hype bout this console?" n di fool look on mi n seh "Self den no u use to play it wid mi!" mi nearly dead cause mi caan believe seh mi did like dat n call it graphics
    tiggz
    tiggz
    Kinda Crazy

Male
    Number of posts : 139

Post by tiggz Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:21 pm

PC gaming teh best..........oh and i currently playing bejeweled Sad ... mi want a console tho/...PS3
    moopow
    moopow
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

Male
    Number of posts : 972

Post by moopow Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:24 pm

mi just get the burnt of version of NFS undercover .,,,,
    Mad Max
    Mad Max

Male

Post by Mad Max Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:51 pm

for what moo, the ps3? if so how is it cause mi a tell u seh mi ago upgrade my system so that mine can look as sweet as my friend's own cause his is so clean u can eat eggs off the muffler. lol
    tweetafaneeta
    tweetafaneeta
    Ward 21 Can't Hold Mi!

Female
    Number of posts : 758

Post by tweetafaneeta Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 am

Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content